Chief Revenue Officer
Turnpike is creating the next generation media platform by innovating within IoT. We have tremendous traction and work with some of the premier global companies to roll out our platform. Founded by successful serial entrepreneurs the company is growing and we’re looking for experienced executives with an entrepreneurial mindset.
As Chief Revenue Officer (CRO), you will be responsible for B2B and B2C sales at Turnpike Group. You will work closely with colleagues and clients to identify, plan and implement improvements to our market and sales strategy, including pricing, revenue management and commercial operations. You will take advantage of your experience to identify and execute new sales.
The position is based in Stockholm, frequent travel is required. You will report in to the CEO.
What's different about us?
- We are not just another startup, we do hardware, apps, custom backend solution(s) and work with bringing a new model of an IoT device towards positive fanatics.
- We are founded by successful serial entrepreneurs.
- We value self-motivated, high-performing individuals with a passion for both business and technology.
- We work to attract the best and brightest and foster talent density.
- We work in an innovative space on an international market with some of the strongest brands in sports and media.
- We are backed by top tier investors and advisors.
- You will be in charge of the Commercial team with key responsibilities being: B2B sales, B2C sales, day to day operations, strategy and progress.
- You will be responsible for the team’s budget and results.
- Short term the role consists of approximately 70% sale, 15% leadership and 15% strategy. As time progresses higher emphasis will be placed on leadership.
- You will be expected to staff and build a team of web-managers, sales people and Key Account Managers.
- You will work closely with the management team and clients to identify, plan and implement improvements to our client’s market focus, pricing, revenue management and commercial operations.
- While this is a “team building role”, we are a startup and as such you are expected to be able to proficiently work with lead generation and sales while building your team.
What we offer
- A non-hierarchical culture where you will have a client-facing role from the start.
- An opportunity to work with senior management at leading companies across the globe within industries like Sports, E-Sports, Religion and Media.
- A learning experience in how to drive high-impact change, from diagnostic to business results.
- An open and creative team spirit with knowledgeable colleagues and clients.
- Launching an innovative product and work with an experienced management team as well as serial entrepreneurs.
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- 8+ years professional experience, out of which at least five years’ experience from management consulting, startups or Fortune 500 Companies (preferably within, sports, media or IT) or similar.
- Experience in price strategies, and build pricing operations, including price setting and price performance management, preferably in both B2B and B2C.
- Strong capability in configure and drive excellence in sales and marketing operations, preferably in both B2B and B2C.
- Have defined effective business strategies including value propositions, target markets and go-to-market approach.
Bonus if you also have
- Personal drive and commitment above the ordinary.
- Strong commercial mindset and understanding for key success factors of different markets and business models.
- Experienced leader, preferably in sales, management consulting, licensing business, sports or IT.
- Strong track record from sales of complex service offerings with long sales cycles.
- Network to attract key talent and reach out to new Partner companies.
Fluency in English is required
Do you want to join or just come in for a coffee to let us know who you are? Don't hesitate sending an e-mail to email@example.com.